Benefits of Membership
If you're looking to increase profits, train employees, make new connection and fight sign code regulations, look no further than membership with MSA.
MSA Membership Benefits Include:
- Insurance Program
The MSA Insurance Program offers a wide spectrum of coverages uniquely suited to your needs. The following coverages are available: Property, Inland Marine, Comprehensive Liability, Crime, Automobile, Worker's Compensation, Umbrella. As an MSA member, you are eligible to participate in the Group Safety Dividend Program. Dividend payments are based on the combined claims of all participants. The MSA Insurance Program is administered by QBE Insurance Companies, which is rated A Excellent by insurance industry analysts.
- Sign Codes Assistance
MSA and the International Sign Association (ISA) work together to provide MSA members free sign codes assistance. In addition, we work together to educate planners and local officials about the many benefits or business-friendly sign codes so communities can prosper. If you need assistance, please contact us.
- Safety Training
MSA holds training sessions in partnership with Marsh & McLennan Agency and QBE Insurance Companies:
- Conduct field safety training on cranes, aerial ladders and scissor lifts
- Train managers and supervisors to remain in compliance with OSHA requirements
- Increase potential dividends for members participating in QBE Insurance Program
- Focus on safety in the sign industry
- Reduce costs associated with workers' compensation insurance
- Special Events
MSA holds events throughout the year, namely the MSA Annual Meeting & Golf Outing held each summer. These events provide an opportunity to discuss issues which affect you and to make additional contacts in the industry.
- Membership in ISA (Local Custom Sign Company Members Only)
Local custom sign company members of MSA receive membership in the International Sign Association (ISA) at no additional cost. Now you have the power of two trade associations behind you. Your MSA membership gives you access to:
- Access to ISA education/training programs and live and recorded webinars at the MSA/ISA member rate
- Discounts to attend ISA International Sign Expo®
- Workforce development resources such as videos, an online Job Board, Digital Badges, the ability to participate in Sign Manufacturing Day and more!
- Ability to have employees under 35 participate in the popular ISA Elite program
- Industry research on economic trends, wayfinding, downtown signage, illumination standards and more at the MSA/ISA member rate
- And more!